Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pāķi uzdarbojas

Well, it's been a long, long week. School is kicking my ass so I'm unmotivated to do lots of things, I also don't even have TIME for them. |D;; Anyways... Of course there are still lots of happenings so I feel like I should document them.
I vetted 2 characters - Mysteria (my ele) and of course, Bro.
If I didn't have artists block I could artistically depict the wonderful moment of veterinar-ination, buuuut.... you know what I'm getting at. Anyways! Picture and story time!





Once upon a time, when Mii wasn't vet yet. I went to Topolo Durga with her and Cathy. Sadly, Phobitan General was partying right where I spawned. I got killed like the nub that I was. What to do? Of course, there is only one true answer...

GRASSI TO THE RESCUE!

A stunning performance!

Kickin' :D And explodin'.

Here are some screens from Mii's grinding times:


Panpan is enjoying the fine things of life.

Life through a panda's eyes.

Unintentional violence. D:


Well, Bro needed a weapon. I decided I want to craft a e92 knuckle, but there is a problem... I needed entrance in Los Todlos. (Ok, in fact, I used a perfume, got the otites, but when I got the Vindictive Stone weapon the perfume was already gone so I had to baron).
Grassi decided to do a social experiment - What does the World think about Barons? Here we go~


Aw yeah, money, money, money~
Metal guy doesn't care, he wants my money. :C
8C No magic for me!
Little girls no liek Grassi.
Oh, Andre~
Panfilo is a cooldude.
D:
Ira is an even bigger cooldude.
Adelina being.. well... Adelina.
I'm not worthy her guns. :C Bummer.
Mama Boma disapproves
Skat, kas visu nakti zubrījies ekonomikas pamatus. /retard
Soho the philosopher.
Well... do I really have to say it?
My exact reaction to the above dialog box.
Grassi, tu labāk būtu viņu klausījis, bez zobiem paliksi vēl.
Someone is dedicated.
Soho the philosopher and Gertrude the poet. Beautiful. But Grassi is too dumb to understand such beautiful words. -sheds a manly tear and shoves Grassi into the washing machine-
I smell BULLSHIT.
QUICK. GET THE GUNS.
Ja nevar maksāt, tad pāķ' ēd.
Pareizi dari, velns vien zin kādus podus Grassis sastrādātu, ja kāds viņam ļautu pieskarties šautenei.
Ohnoes!
SKARBI.


Alright, our social experiment has ended! As we see, people don't tolerate Barons, some less, some even more less, but hey! It was fun. B)
Alright... now let's go farming!



Grassi wasn't too happy about the idea of spending days and nights in a place where dead people roam. But hey, SOMEONE has to do the dirty work!
Now that's some mad explosion.
The worst type of undead - undead urlas.
Awkward, unintentional poses are the best type of poses. I guess Grassy got tired (read - scared) of dead people and decided to trick them with some vis. >:I Now we know why we're always broke!
Now that's one flirty zombie. O_o Grassi, beware~!
Grassi disapproves of Eles.
SURPRISE ABORTION! Srsly, tieši kuņģī, Grassi, tu esi īsts džentlmenis. I:
Shake that ass!
In the end, Edu decided to join. :D


Well, PO farming was successful and I got mi knuckle. n3n I upgraded it to +5 and fucked over with enchants. It's horrifyingly hard. @n@;;; I have no idea how to pull off both Atk AND AtkSpd at least over 20%. OTL;; Right now I'm stuck to 25% atkSpd and... critical? Gotta add sockets with obsidians. :C

Well, how does bro like his new knuckle?

...


...Maybe a bit too much. THAT'S NOT HOW YOU USE IT, GENIUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment