Friday, October 8, 2010

No visa pa diviem, lūdzu

It's been a LONG while since I wrote or drew/screened anything. ene;;; That's why I'm making up for it by making several posts with stuff. This first post will be a mish mash of everything. |3c No idea about chronology. OTL;;
Let's start with a hero pose!




Battle ring times... Sometimes interesting things happen. :D

Can you understand what's happening? That's a mad explosion, but I see a wing. :D And a kitty.
Edu, that's not where your head should be. eue;;; HAPPY CROTCH SHOT!
Darned gorilla! Goperis!
Somebody is trying to be cool.
KOC disapproves.
This was awkward in a comical way. :Dc
Danny is a ballerina. B3


Life of a panpan.



Have you ever touched a crystal?


Dunduks, bringing the term 'assface' a whole new meaning.


Voyeurism at it's finest.

Kā uz nošaušanu. :D Rindā stāties! Boom baby!


Gayce enjoying sitting in the corner and watching Archy struggle.


Pool party! |:D

Yesterday late at night I wanted to try out Domination fire. I: I didn't last there for long 'cuz it was late and I had to go to bed, but hey, at least I had /some/ fun. >u>

No comments:

Post a Comment