Thursday, July 21, 2011

Revealing some Revelations

Remi doesn't like Glasi it seems. 'A';;



Poor Glasi baby got bullied. :C

Remi, get your skanky hands off him before something bad happens!
Bunny is surprised.
'WILL THERE BE BABIES? OAO' she asks in quite a shocked manner.

'BITCH I WILL CUT YOU!!!!'
I guess such an answer from Remi doesn't mean well.
Glasi decides not to interfere with lady business. Could do some timey wimey stuff, BUT NOO

ANYWAYS. That was some pre-6.7 posing, now let's get to what everyone's on Sword2 raging about!
First thing I did in Revelations?

NAME CHANGE! :D Now Grasi is truly Grasi. :3

Fabulous Castilla raiding. I am king of death.

My two comrades DCd and I had to solo circus, AND I DID IT. I even avoided Mario's shit bomb, so cool!
All the loot was mine /evil laugh

Got lucky with chips. .w. Sister Cathy is happy now. Fun fact that this sword dropped in Accursed Skeleton dungeon. OAO

From the Arsene chips and some other lvl 100 chips I saved Grasi's gaiter, since once I crapped it up with shitty stats. |D That was a nice day.
Now to...
New quests!
No, not Viron, I still don't have Torsche Cathy so I can't proceed, AT LEAST I CAN HAVE FUN WITH ALCHEMY. |:3
Anyways, Mboma quest!

I am not getting into details just showing all the faces he makes. 'w'

He kept calling Jose a weakling after Boma beat him up in a fight, I never knew Mboma is so mean, I honestly thought he's a nice guy but nooo he can be a sassy ass bitch too.

Mboma pleasantly explaining things to officers.

IF I KNEW WHAT THE HECK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN. I don't even.

I had to go to Vegas Javier with Mboma and I accidentally found a broken griffon egg and picked this up and seconds later a wizard flew by at maximum speed. LUCK ANYONE? 15mil, easy money

And now to... ANGIE!!!

Happy face :3

Brother detective sounds extra cheesy ok

SHOCK FACE! OAO! (This is my fav one ok)

Angie is all srs bsns nao >:T


And that's it! Happy 6.7 guttersluts and bubblebutts. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment