Wednesday, August 24, 2016

GE: IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS

Ok, maybe not 84 but the last update to this blog was 3 years ago, oh goodie. I didn't quit GE for 3 years though, I still played GEO a bit and have some blog posts here and there but I finally decided to revive this particular blog. It's funny, I've changed both as a person and a player. I mean, I was still in high school when I ended that blog now I'm going to start my last year in uni. Anyways!

Granado espada is my eternal undying love because I love the character designs, however the game on GEO servers got a bit too grindy. I can't leave my characters and costumes behind but it's not as exciting as it was back in the day.

So, my good ol' pal Oli introduced me to Granado Espada Europe. It's strange replaying all the quests which have been tweaked and nerfed. I got to expert in a week, I think this blog catalogues me getting to expert over the course of years. It's strange but I like it.
Yesterday I finished the quest for Hapkido in 30 minutes with all my team participating. Back in the day I suffered with a master Gracielo who had lended armor. I actually like that it's easier now because I'm a filthy casual and don't like freaking over games.

Anyways, to make it interesting, here have a screenshot:
Fritz believes in his student!

So far my goals are to gear my characters and get all the expert stances. I'm having fun since I have lots of quests to do. My only worry is that one day I would like to have Ralph but I have no idea how to acquire him - no cards in the MM, no cards in the perma cash shop, no nothing. I hope he will exist sometime in the future since I saw players with Ralphs. He's just one of my favs and I love crossbow users so there's that. A guy can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment