Friday, July 14, 2017

New families : The Sims 4

I've been lagging with the character development post (I have a draft that is just a headline sitting but I doubt I''ll get to it too soon) so I'll post more about games. This time The Sims 4 since with a new computer, comes new experiences. Mostly the custom hair looks nice and loading times aren't abysmal so I can enjoy get to work and going to festivals.

The twins indulging in creative activities - Veronica plays the piano while Tobias paints. None of them are all that artistically inclined canonically but whatever. Technically Vera would struggle with playing an instrument since she's blind but in Sims 4 land is "anything happens" AU!



Ben patting down a criminal and finding interesting things. If you're wondering why the wider image, the previous screenshot was taken when I still had my old monitor...
The second day I played Ben as a police officer I got a whopping "terrible performance" because when I went on patrol I couldn't issue a citation for a whole day, probably was monitoring the people wrongly.

When Sebastian got promoted I went to a bar and let him play the violin a bit, only then I noticed that Veronica was the entertainer there. Again - how and why is she there? No idea, didn't know she had the comedy skill.

The title of this post promises new families but I actually don't have that much to show. These are Solveig and Peter, Gola's parents. As you can see, I tried to obviously go for the rich aesthetic. They're both in the business career path. I'm thinking of buying a retail store with Solveig later to see how that works out - I really liked managing a store in TS3.
I made another family for one of my newer OCs but I did that late at night and when I moved in the game kinda crapped itself so gotta look if I succeeded.

Went to the love festival and Misha was there, dressed like a clown. Honestly - it's very in character of him. 

A Foxglove family picture where you can see Gola too. Watching the TV together!

I moved Misha's household next to Rebb and co so they came to welcome me and I think this is Rebb having jealous pangs. Did he get mad that Veronica was talking to Cecilia? Or Eric? We never know...
Also note Tobias arriving with the dreaded fruitcake.

And final image will be Misha and Tobi enjoying a game of chess, though this was taken right after Tobi cheated. That's Misha's job, Tobi is a good player!

Anyways, this concluded the sims dump for now. I'm making some more sims and if more interesting screenshots pop up, I'll share them.


No comments:

Post a Comment