Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gracielo memuāri - (S)experta dzīve

Last day of holidays, this means I HAD TO DO SOMETHING!

The morning starts calm, with a bit of Spino smashing!


After a few hours in the dreaded caves, Grassy hits the long awaited 100%~
Beautiful.
Grassy thinks that now he will be no longer tortured in the caves, but Edu just gets the tranquilizer, can't let a mad man run naked!


Well, since Grassy was out 'savior' I sent him to do missions... First I went to Novia. How it went? Well, to put it bluntly:

u_u
Edudu is disappointed that Grassy couldn't get his Bro back.



Oh well, maybe another day~ TOT

Next I traveled to the sewers to do the nerfed Arsene Circus raid mission.
'Twas a piece of cake, Grassy got a bit more confident.

Next... was the other Arsene mission, with our beloved Erracan warriors.
THAT WAS A PAIN. I had to do it 4 times. TOT But at least I succeeded.



Edudu no liek horny ladies. OAO;
Grassy you goof. B3c
I was so happy. TTuTT

I got Ania and I was happy! Named her Sirena, because I couldn't come up with anything better. D:

Anyways, after this I went to help Nar protect the village. TuT It was a piece of cake!

Danny watches as those 3 have a mad orgy. Srs Reaper disapproves.
Another victory! Uh oh, perv!sys will steal Edu's balls. O_o;;

Helping Ania out wasn't that bad either, in fact, she walked around quite nicely, should have capped that. 83c;;;

Anyways, after all that I went to talk to Emily.
Oh Emiri y u so emo

Now I need to team up with my seksi ho and parade in Dias and Occulta. :c dam u expert quests!
Also I need 2 more elemental jewels for Hellena. B3c
And I need to motivate Grassy, but he doesn't want to meet Novia again. :c


The next doomed cavemen? It is a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment