Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fun in the sun

As always I need to compensate for excessive WHINE, so I casually opened my screenshot folder and found some fun stuff. :D;




Emiri and Angie having fun times, good thing Papa isn't near.


Girls just wanna have fun.

LOTS of fun.

Helped out my friend for some video and I just liked this posing. x"D

Soso knows no boundaries.

This was unintentional and I think it looks kinda spiffy. They're probably touching each other in inappropriate places. :T


Old screen from Castilla, Doon tries to escape the bulding.

Dug this up randomly... It was literally a last-second shot.


Suddenly - Danny in a skirt.

Special team for cabbie farming. :D

Bro casually lies dead while Ira casually humps Soso... er... That doesn't sound very good, does it?

I told you - THAT GIRL HAS NO SHAME.

Waltception - Walter within a Walter within a Walter.

Grassi, if I were you I'd watch my butt.

That is all. owo I'll try drawing something... idk what

No comments:

Post a Comment