Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh, Selva~

I decided to stop being lazy (again) and post LOTS of screenshots. :3 And I have some stories to tell too. I just need to do something to get these really dumb sadface ideas away.
ANYWAYS:



This is an oldie, but I just like imagining them having some weird convo esp since Edu is all 'point point with my rapier at chu'.

Abyss Flare is my favorite skill ever, ok.
Also it's fun to make Grassi aggro mobs and then just asplode them.

Emiriis. OuO My nub derpy Emiri and Oli's cool Remiri.

Prost butt. At one point I got a dumb idea to catch Prost shoving his butt in somebody's face - I have yet to catch that.

There two screens might look ordinary, but I just think that Archy looks really funny creeping there since he pretty much doesn't change his pose/angle. He's all 'COME WITH ME, I WILL FULFILL YOUR DREAMS. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR DREAMS. SHHH, JUST COME'

And now comes the big story. ouo I finally decided that I really want to get Selva, so I leveled a noob team and went to Secret Temple to get some old Hero's seals. (I'm a really pathetic nub with my 'big' guys so I don't dare battling in High level superfights 'cuz no way I have any chance against people with consts and possibly hardcore armor too)
I am the master of fighting two bosses at the same time. :T

In the end I succeeded! All hail the girls!
Some assface let out an angler, so I had to suicide.
And here starts THE QUEST.
Nunez isn't very sure about Montoro's gender identity. Don't worry, that thought has struck every single one of us.
Me and Oli camped for Chrysalis. ouo Well, actaully I needed Moththein, but still it was camping for both. nwn

Next up was Avalanche, summoned it with 2nd ghost nuke. :T
Here is a better view of that mofo.
Pimp slap in 3... 2... 1...
After Avalanche appeared our best friend Montoro, who was an easy kill.

That is very positive of you. OH I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SUCK BUT ACTUALLY YOU DON'T LOL. /tears
Here she comes. OAO!
Selva was all cool, strutting there and not giving a fuck. B)
Then, suddenly, she decided to start slapping Grassi's butt.
Grassi felt uncomfortable so Selva had to be destroyed. Sad that I didn't catch her lying on the ground, looked funny. |D

Dashing through Cathy's place. OAO!
Papa Torsche isn't pleased to meet us.
Not at all.
Next up was Montoro's secret room. It was all empty, so we moved closer to the stoned Cortes. OAO
There he is!
We gave him an anti-stone potion (Katovic soup+10 philosopher's stones) and then fought him. OnO
Isn't Selva just nice?
AND THAT IS ALL.


Now say 'Hello' to Selva. :3 Named her Anastacia, I think it fits. Also Garcia being an attention ho in the background. :Y

That's all for now, goodbye~

PS. A dumb drawing I drew ages ago but didn't submit here because I wanted to submit something else first, but since I stressed myself out I don't think I'll be able to art that soon. TAT;;

Not gonna comment much on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment