Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's been a while, my friend

I turned 16 yesterday so I received this baby as a present from dear Oli. 'u' Yay!

Named it KraKra so it's on good terms with Mr Raven. eue^ Feathery business O:::

Um, today I tried something partly new! High level Secret Temple.

Diablo >:c He wasn't bad at all, yep!



Zappity!

And then Mii and Grasi got into an argument while waiting for the Skeleton 'w'
That bugger was nastier >:c 


What is Mii trying to accomplish??? I dunno! High five your face!


Sassy
I should get her better armor and use her more often 'w' She's cute. 

Also maybe it's slightly visible that some screenies recieved filter magic. 'w' I tried being one of the cool kids but I kept getting errors so only some have spiffy effects. uvu; I'm no lucky w technology and programs. bawwles




Something I'm working on - portraits for my characters. I'm gonna make 'em for Experts and Masters. ouo Did this in flash. @u@ It was fun and frustrating at the same time! Flash is so smooth but not that handy for drawing. uvu But still... I am pleased, so yeah, this is Danny. ovo

No comments:

Post a Comment