Tuesday, September 6, 2011

School hits me hard

As an intro, this is how I feel after the second day of school. Man, I'm SO exhausted and I will be for the next 9 months. :c Oh well, I'll try to cope. I still have to do my maths homework but thankfully it is VERY easy. Phew. 
Anyways, less about my life and more about GE.


I AM THE LEADER OF THIS WOLF PACK, IT IS ME!!!


One time I was doing stupid things with Grasi and Raven, I must say they interact quite well, when not doing armpit shots like this. :I (Interact as in poses, I have a whole collection because I totally don't have issues)



Mourning over a dead warrior, this kids, is why Torsche BH is good only for lvl 80ies.

That one time I took an ele to circus. 'Twas fun but after popular demand Grasi will stay for circus.

Chillin' 

I was checking out Hex's beautiful mustache and then... I SAW HIM.
Creepin'
He's prolly jellly of that 'stache

Swordbros :D

GRASI COVERED IN BIPCHES. B) Thug life


And now, scribbles done at school!!!



Vinnie being Vinnie.


First thing I drew today. In history.

I missed drawing Grasi and where is Grasi there is Ira, who looks trashy. :D Spread your legs bby /what


I really miss them I guess. PRECIOUS BABIES. No idea why are they making birdie sounds :TTT

And that's it. MY EYES ARE TIRED, OH WOE IS ME

No comments:

Post a Comment