Saturday, November 26, 2011

Flowers, ropes and happy days

I haven't updated for AGES, because I have practically no time to play. uwu But I'm trying my best to move on, I FINALLY maxed my bby's Raven's Rapiere so now I'm moving veterans. ovo Rosy and Katy~ And Emi, just for fun. >3< Anyways, I decided to spam my blog with drawings and sketches. Yeah! So it doesn't  die. :3


 Gwasi, why are you even asking, you've seen enough hentai to know where this is going /shot
(This piece could be called - Artie practices watercolor pencils by drawing pseudo fetish art -STARE-)

Whoa watch out this gurl gonna smack YO UP
The colors are a bit too bright and dumb but I'm not very good at inventing colorschemes when I'm using felt pens. =w=;;; 

And last comes the piece which is actually worth a bit of showing. If I'd upload it to dA I'd give it the title 'Grave of flowers', I always wanted to draw such a concept. uwu Hahah I'm getting obsessed with my baby Rosy. >3<;; He's cute. uwu 
The costume is half assed >w>;; But still, this was fun. Even though I need to learn to make my drawings more 3d so it doesn't look all flat and dumb. Yeah.

That's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment