Thursday, December 1, 2011

Winter in Fluvial

I'm still as busy as ever but I got the time to make a short post so I shall!
Two pictures of my babies training in Fluvial. uwu Since Raven has maxed all that is max-able I'm now working on vets so I have more experts in the future. 'A'
In one picture there is Emi but I'm not sure whether I need her that much ahah xD So I gave my musk questionable equipment and let him fight, if he gets too much damage Rosy just provokes everything on himself. Ouo


A silly wintery drawing of my favourite bby kra kra uwu /lame
I wanted to test out a new brush I bought and woot, it was worth it *w* Now I can fully enjoy watercolors. /Still thinking whether I need more watercolor pencils!

And that's it for now, I have to survive a presentation Monday and then I can relax. *A*;;

No comments:

Post a Comment