Thursday, December 15, 2011

Finally something interesting

Came back from a bath and noticed that GE crashed, so I used it as an opportunity to update my blog. Sweet, isn't it? Anyways, something has finally happened!


 I got lucky during Bahamar (I think) BH and got this baby. O: Bummer that's it's metal since only Rosy, my fig, uses anything metal but no worries, at least somebody has a belt! I'm sure one day I'll be happy he has that belt. :D Also I'm saving up money for a blank fig ELB because I need hardcore armor and well... gotta start somewhere ehehhehe.






 Oliface bought a cheap Edu costume and I bought it off him. 'v' How sweet of him. uvu Now my Edudu is finally pretty. 8w8 One day I'll draw him in this black costume! Evil black fairy... mmm...
Random Ravens because I can. Vinnie in the background. Ouo

While poor Oli was torturing himself during our first clan quest tries I noticed something like a slowpoke - Raven does the second hug pose to our right, therefore you can actually put him together with somebody else since most characters move their arms to the left. And then this heartwarming group picture happened. Mr Kra Kra always in the background! ewe
I really like how their colorschemes kind of match. Browns, grays and some black. Beautiful. Totally worth forming this as a serious team. (Because you know a team is good when their colors match up /shot)
More from clan questing (Those colonies are annoying to beat >w>)



And finally a shitty painting which looks worse every time I look at it. -hides-
Was supposed to be a practice at making hair look like hair buuut didn't turn out that well. TwT;;; 
Also can't paint skin to save my life bleh, whatever, at least it's fun =v=;


That's it for now! ouo Goodnight... uvu

No comments:

Post a Comment