Friday, December 2, 2011

More wintery goodness

CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP 
YEAAAH,I am surprised I am not embarrassed to post this. |:3 more from the series: "suddenly looks awful when scanned"
Ladies and gentlemen, I present you - The pinnacle of heterosexuality 
(PS. Where is Rebel and his slurs when you need him? /shot)
I'll just let it slide at this and not address the infinity derps in this /proceeds to hide in shame box
Oh wait, I just wanted to tell one thing - stupid idea nobody cares about #58237952390 - They (homos in picture 1, k) give each other silly hats or general accessories and have a passive-aggressive fight over who'll wear it for a longer time.
Spiler: They both win because deep down they're giant homos who just can't let pink earmuffs or a santa hat slip. 
True story, brought you to by everyone's least favorite idiot, Artie!



Bonus tinies that actually look better than the drawing which I wasted hours on. /sob

That's it, you may now tell me just exactly how lame I am. /shame box

No comments:

Post a Comment