Thursday, January 19, 2012

GE: Snowfield Skeleton

DOUBLE WHAMMY!
Anyways, I decided to take some nubs to Katovic every Saturday to hunt for Cabbage + Apples so I can sell them. ' v' 
Last Saturday was weird since... The only mobs in Katovic were Eltetahs, Lazims, Elmorc and SOMETIMES a lone elite wolf or Elcino appeared. O_O Nothing else. Which was actually good ( even if 'twas a glitch) since I didn't need to use much hp pots!



Soso wants to conquer THE WORLD! Bro is not exactly sure about it. The world? Really? That girl is crazy, besides, she's got errands to do! There's no time for world conquering. tsk! Absurd.

 Bro takes a grouchy defensive position which doesn't please Soso. Bro would rather rip some legs and eat them. I guess these two just don't make a team!
And then there's Danny....

Mr Kra and coco became one. :| Kra, u naughty burd. tsk tsk



Lately I've been stancing in Skelly dungeon fl2. 'v' I've maxed both Close Encounters and Gigantic Blaster for Grace and Saggita for Calypso. It'd be cool to get gear for both and Expert them. (I couldn't take the pressure and got some mediocre armor for Grace, Caly got nothing besies a +6 e84 bow. :| She can steal armor tho.
And then there's Remi rocking the show. :D She needs veteran awakening. I gotta get 3 tokens and then I can buy a recipe for her. =v= Muahahha. I want her expert too. 8w8 After all when I expert Rosy I'll be up to all kinds of opportunities!


 

To end it all, here are two batches of mediocre doodles. As always I'm busy during school and these pencil sketches are all I can pull off. Bleh. I wanna draw something pretty. But there's just this... crap..... I just noticed I forgot to flip Bro, sorry dudes, not doing it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment