Friday, September 2, 2016

GE: Sudden luck?

I was messing with upgrades and got a rod to +6, I didn't expect it to work out. Then I played with enchanting as I had over 100 Lv. 100 chips. I wanted to go for AR since this is for Emily but those stats are far too perfect. That was quite surprising.
Before enhancing the rod I got two Shivalrier(?) armors to +6, sadly both broke when upgrading to +7 so no Grandies for me. But getting three items to +6 with just shiny crystals was very surprising. It's probably beginners luck.
Then again I upgraded two +0 weapons to +6 with only shinies in GEO too so maybe the whole "weapons under 33AR won't have anti-destroys now" means that the RNG is better? Then again it's still a 50% chance to go to +6 so I might as well fail three times in a row after getting it three times in a row.
My whole team in GEEU is Master now so I'm leveling stances for Emily and my elementalist. When the experimental equipment runs out I will probably start leveling noobs. I probably need to replace Grasi with a better melee character - I was thinking about Grandies because she uses metal armor and has splash damage but I also noticed that Idge has similar properties, she even has a personal skill that has a 20% chance to inflict Armor Breaker on normal attack, that's pretty good. Wish I had Battlesmith Idge though. She's 245mio on GEO but no sight of her in GEEU. Oh well! I still have some time to ponder.
It's also odd how when I look at my barracks in GEO then compare it to the characters I care about in GEEU I think I'd be fit with under 10 characters. Most other character are just for novelty and family level, unless I get star eyes all of a sudden.

I want to level these characters for PVE:
Emily (maybe should invest regular scout as a leather armor wearing support);
Grace, Lorch for levelling (maybe Marie);
Elementalist, maybe someone else that does magic AOEs;
A 'strong' melee character (I s'pose fighters are the go-to tanks but I already expressed my wishes for Idge or Grandies, I also really like Asoka but there's little chance I'll get her.);
Calypso or Ralph (or Veil);
Maybe a musketeer or other pistoler;
Catherine for summons and farming;
Grasi.

But out of all the characters available I care about ten characters tops. '_' Sad thing my favorite characters tend to be premium.

No comments:

Post a Comment