Saturday, September 10, 2016

GE: New $tuff


All my masters and my piggy pet. Decided to upgrade in some departments - get a better looter, get some costumes. Wanted to see what I can get from shelling out some cash. 
I toyed around with the Letizia Feso shop which is mostly a useless gamble but I got a Vigilar pistol (36AR), completely blank, that I sold for a billion, so I bought three +5 ELNs with 3DR for the characters pictured and a clean 32AR metal armor which I chipped with 2AR but am planning on rechipping for 3. I shelled over 100 chips on that armor so I feel like it's a cursed thing. 
I went down to like 60 million but today I noticed a White Tiger pet for 25mio so now I'm down to over 25. I don't really have set goals so I'm impulse spending.
Gonna get new weapons then I will try and save up for permanent ET rings. Perhaps will gamble more in the future, or just buy growth stones for enhancing. It costs like 800k feso to attempt once at +6ing, let's hope the RNG gods love me.

Actually managed to break some 31 and 32 AR weapons going to +6 the other day so I guess the first strikes of several +6s was luck. So I guess trump weapons are the cheapest alternative I won't feel bad about breaking. Might buy some +6 serpents but the market is pretty empty.

Idge fighting the Rabbit King.
Training the characters I have to lvl 100 for family level, got Calypso to Expert, will get Idge to expert too and then together with Cathy the three will level their stances. 
Those girls need costumes too. Everyone needs costumes! I'm gonna be piss poor one day. It's like Guild Wars 2 - fashion is most important, who cares that I need to figure out how to get high tired weapons. I hate Valeron powders anyways. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment