Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sims 4: New year, new game, new impressions.

So, haven't updated this blog for about half a year. Now it's 2017. Needless to say I drifted off from Granado Espada again and sorta stopped having a reason to write in this blog. I'm mostly playing offline games now or watching play-throughs. Though sometime around the beginning of January I got into sims 4 - the game had a huge sale so I get the digital deluxe version for like 25 euros which was a catch for a 60/70 euro game.

Anyways! Nobody cares about pricing, everyone cares about the sims.
So far I've made three households, first was a random character for trying out. Then I downloaded some mods/custom content and made my OCs.
First family was my newer characters, Mikhail (Misha), Cecilia, Ben and Sebastian.


Misha is childish, mischievous and a slob. He is actually my favorite dude of the bunch because he turned out handsome and also because I love his goofy personality. His hair looks a bit bad in this picture as I can't play on high settings and the custom content waters down on lowers. His hair should be a deep red! 

Other than that, he is in the criminal career and brings the big dosh home. 




Looking for frogs.























The best thing about getting custom content is that it appears on random sims, especially if it's gender-neutral so here have a beautiful librarian with luscious locks who sits nearby Ceci as she researches information for her job. 
She works as a secret agent though I quit her job to care for her kid and write books. Books are a good way to make money.


Made Ben as a neighbor at first but because he was romantic and gets tense from being lovelorn it was frustrating to leave him alone so I just did my best to get Ben and Ceci together. Now they live together at her house.
Also another hiccup with custom content - Ben is not blonde! He has dark hair, just like Ceci.
Ben is good, active and romantic, so he's basically the perfect husbando! Ceci is active too so they're two buff babes.








A shot of the family, this time we can see Sebastian in the red hoodie. He's a character I like but in sims he's a bit goofy and so far hasn't done much. Made him a musician so he's gonna play violin, just like the "real" Sebb is supposed to. 
Sebastian is clumsy and a loner and something else I can't remember. I think he has the most neutral traits of everyone.





Sims tend to have a problem with the concept of "bed" and "sleeping in a bed" but Misha here has taken the cake. Though speaking from experience - sometimes taking a nap in a bath seems like a super good idea, especially while the water's still warm.












Ben giving a bath to his daughter, Serena. Toddlers are cute in this game, I like how they act like real kids and can get fussy for random reasons and be a bit bratty. Also she looks a bit like the girl from Monsters INC so that's cute too. 







My other family - two married couples! Eric (dark hair) and Tobias (dude with bun) and Lionel (white hair) and Veronica (only girl!). I just thought I had to make my fav double-troubles.
Eric is active, bro and something else...
Tobias is ambitious, a loner and something else...
Veronica is a vegetarian and I honestly don't remember the other traits yet again.
Lionel, our Rebbie, is insane, hot headed and jealous. I remember him the best because he has the most mood-swings and his traits actually makes a difference. Especially when he gets tense midway through his work shift because Veronica isn't there. That was annoying until I bought him the carefree trait.
Rebbie works as a tech guru, Eric and Tobias are athletes (Eric a bodybuilder, Tobias a professional athlete) meanwhile Veronica is a writer.
Right now I'm working on their careers, then I will either expand their house or get a new one so Veronica and Rebb can have children - to be true to canon they'll have to have 3 kids... That will be a conundrum.

Probably after some time when more things happen I'll write more in this blog. Perhaps I'll write non-game related things here.

PS. if the formatting is whack... sorry! I'm really bad at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment