Sunday, October 22, 2017

Tobias the Courier : Fallout: New Vegas

Haven't posted in a while, so decided to post some screenshots from a game I started playing. I'm getting into the Fallout franchise because I really like the concept. I'm playing the original game on my laptop and New Vegas on my pc, both because of my time constraints and tech constraints.

 As the title suggests, I sort of tried to style my Courier after Tobias, which wasn't very easy so all he has in common with Tobi is blonde hair.
I like putting my characters in different situations, so here's a Courier Tobias more akin to what the character actually looks like. In a Fallout universe he'd probably be addicted to painkillers or something, considering his injury and all. He'd have to chem himself up to not feel the pain. 

Tobi would probably live in a moderately sized settlement with Veronica and Rebb - Rebb would use his knowledge of technology and engineering to get the place rolling and the dudes would protect Veronica who, being blind, would be quite vulnerable in a wasteland.

Anyways.... some more screenshots.



This perk fits post-apoc Tobi... gonna kill all the dudes.

That's one way to "sit" at the bar.

Positive vibes from the wasteland (not)!

At this point the game played an ominous tune... Nothing really happened but an abandoned playground is always a little bit eerie.

I'm 12 and this made me laugh. Johnson underestimates the power of a scorpion with titties...
 
That's what I got starting out. Sadly I'm suffering from headaches so I can't focus too much on playing. I'm teasing Tobi about being a post-apoc addict but I feel like popping pills myself right now. Karma?

No comments:

Post a Comment