Saturday, February 10, 2018

Exploring the Crystal Desert : GW2

I picked up GW2 again recently and have been thoroughly exploring the Crystal Desert maps and doing collections and bounties. I finished the collection for the Deadeye rifle and the Mirage axe. Mirage is very fun to play and I'm surprised how being melee goes well for me.

I also finished the collections for the Palawa Joko and Sunspear banners, currently I'm working on the banner for Independent Amnoon. I don't have Ascended backpieces at all because they're usually a pain in the ass to get (I never got Mawdrey... does anyone remember Mawdrey? I wanted to but I was like a year too late). The only annoying part is bounty hunting, especially since people do bounty runs in the evening and then you gotta get lucky and get the one you need. Though the more bounties you get the closer you get to an achievement, which is good. That said I recently crossed the 7000 Achievement Points line. I'm not much of an Achievement hunter.

Anyways, let's have some fun pictures.

While waiting for a bounty hunt to start I met Fujoshi chan! :D



Yin and Dullie doing the story together. The parts where the player character fights and dies to Balthazar is funny if you're playing along because the second character just loiters around like a badly placed prop.

Kwinden found a bunch of parrots. Cute!

I really like how sassy Rytlock is in the PoF story line. He approves of going independent.

I also decided to change Lieire so she looks more like a tiger. I had a full makeover kit lying around and decided she needs a makeover the most. Maybe will give me motivation to try Guardian and some of their Elite Specializations. Though on the other hand I want to try warrior. So many classes, so little time.

I like that many of the new elite specialization weapons have animated effects when wielded. Some of the weapons are not so pretty (the Deadeye rifle looks meh but I did the collection for the achievement and bragging rights) but Veilrender is gorgeous. The weaver sword is ugly as heck but I won't use any sword anyways. Unless a different class will need a sword so I might do it as an alternative to crafting an ascended sword.

This scene is always so dramatic.

RIP Vlast.

I will keep playing and doing collections. Also dailies. It's nice to get that 2 gold. I had about 250 gold but sunk it all in the Griffon mount, so now I want to save up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment