Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gracielo vs The World III

The third and final installment of the MMA quest series. Not exactly the third try, but the third DOCUMENTED try.
First of all - big BIG thanks to my lovely boo-boo for lending armor. >
Anyways, I'm sure you want to hear this story...







Gerero is not here, because he was documented in the last installment. xD So here is Diablo. THAT BASTARD WAS ANNOYING, it kept healing and I was a bit afraid that I wouldn't beat through it's healing. QuQ;; BUT THANK GOD I GREW A PAIR AND KEPT SLAPPING HIM UNTIL HE DECIDED TO RATHER GO 'ANGER' AND 'WEAKEN' ON ME.


At first I was REALLY afraid of KOC, but... it wasn't THAT bad most of the time. I even dared to take Edu. (Though he got insta killed from skills)

Taking a nap.
True fax - I got heart attacks whenever Grassi died and tapped SCs like mad. |:D Thank god bosses wait long enough when the main tanker dies. QAQ Since KOC would wipe out Chicken and Edu like the noobs they are.


Next came Vergo. Uhm... he wasn't that bad. A few times I avoided that stupid skill by dragonkicking out of it. xD Edu mostly only came to poke Vergo. Also lol at dancing Sys.

Sys taking care of Edu after he decided to play hero. owo


Bribantra. A bit boring, but it's better than some raging boss which keeps smashing skills. uwu

Sys loves dancing, a lot.


Betelgeuse likes playing dodge-ball, Grassi is not amused.
COME INTO MY ARMS, PRETTY REDHEAD.
Rejection.


Grassi doesn't think taking naps in front of General Guard is a good idea.
SPEEDY RUSH.
Fun fact - I believed General Guard was some griffon-like monster, but in fact it's some really weird mutated pseudo-Centaur. |:D
KICK.



Lava leaf... Edu could do some stuff too, only had to watch over him, since bitch died a few times.
About to get punched! O:


Edu is a failure, problably just blown up after Einwind's attack. Einwind was partly a bitch. Grassi survived nicely his attacks, but poor Chicken and Edu got hit real hard, both died at least 2 times, then I had to spam SCs just in case. :I
More smashin'. O:


And our last enemy... Fritz's... foot?
There he is! Annoying old man with young fighter voice. >:C
Granado Espada - Where beating up old people is a national sport.
This was funny. Astral hitting anyone?



VICTORY!


Now all I need are symbols and well... a decent knuckle, I've got only +5 ones with questionable stats. ono

No comments:

Post a Comment