Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kickin' over trash cans

Well, I haven't self pwned, in fact, life's going better now. ouo Although I feel kinda SMASHED, I came back from art school an hour ago and it's already 7:30PM OTL And I still have stuff to do for school. Man, I'm hungry and sleepy but OH WELL, Imma spam some crapdrawings I scribbled up today.


I dunno what the hell I wanted to do, some sort of expression faggotry? GRASSI'S HAIR IS IN MOTION, HE IS WHIPPIN' HIS HAIR BACK AND FORTH. -cough- Yeah... Edu is derped up, BUT I AM A LAZY FUCK AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO TAKE CARE OF THAT.


HERENAAA. Lol when I draw a girl it's either her or Cathy, seriously, obsessed much? She's just so fun to draw and I like her and asdfghjkl If this drawing were prettier/more interesting I'd do it digitally. But I don't wanna waste my time on... boring standing pictures.


Grassi with dislocated head and weird mutant iguana. Really random star-nippled Ira.
SUPER AWKWARD HAND DRAWING, I was bored in Geography so it was born, kinda derpy and all, but wtf, I need interesting but not-too-difficult angles to draw hands in. OnO
And lol random mouths/noses/eyes NO IDEA WHY I DRAW THEM, it's not like there's any use in 'practicing' since it's a very... variable thing.
And a sad little bro who got his cakeys confiscated.

This is all the ugly I can show. ono I THINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment