Monday, November 8, 2010

Strut like a star

A little update QAQ

Run, run run!





Strutting Eles. B)

Yeah, one night (yesterday) I was fighting insomnia so I decided to take the risk and attempt the MMA quest again. x__x;;




THIS STUPID SHIT WAS A BITCH. It looks like everyone is working,but in fact only Grassi had to work because he actually could take the pressure (I was so paranoid I kept clicking hp pots even without reason lol, tho he did take damage) Edu is too retarded so I only made him poke the Chief then run away before he got his nigga ass chopped up in half. >__>

Chimera... I have no screens buut it wasn't that bad. (Seriously, difference between armors is... NOTICEABLE, stupid shit hard armor)

Grassi doing his thing all alone. Wasn't that bad.

Edu being a failure as you see... And you know what happened?

Yes, I DCd, that sent me into a flying rage so I just finished my hw and went to sleep lol.

Ironija - tieši tad kad es uber nekārtīgi izpildīju md, skolotāja to savāca. I: Oh well, atkal uzrakstīs, lai rakstu glītāk. >_> I wish I gave a fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment