Sunday, May 22, 2011

Augury, captions and other wonders

Let's start this with the traveling status bar! :D



BEST. ORGY. EVER.

Wasted most of my money to get a Pisces symbol. =v= Now Mii can train that stance~ Let's see how it went...


Uhh, I guess the caption speaks for itself.

Look at how they fit together.

THEY'RE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

Grassi's left hand x Mii's left boob forever

IT IS BEATIFUL.

I thought that I'm kinda lame 'cause I like snapping Grassi while he is skilling, but you know what?
Hapkido screens are the most hilarious ever.
If I could cast this skill in an empty place it would look PERFECT.
But still, this is funny too.

Can you spot the butt.

Another caption that speaks for itself.

And then I got blown up!

Characters flying and falling look hilarious. :D

plop!

Mii's revenge. Grassi can be happy that his dick didn't get snapped in half!

And some sketches as a bonus:


I got inspired and scribbled this up, tried linearting and coloring, but halfway through understood that it's ugly. Something about his head bugs me to no end. And it's not his creepy expression.
Sketch of Artie from the finished piece I have in my dA!
And here is a sketch of Glassi. ovo

That's it folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment