Friday, May 27, 2011

Late night VERGO

Since I'm slowly getting used to my 'natural' sleeping schedule I get really weird ideas late at night...
This time I decided to waste some money on ... Vergo!
My confession: I am (not very tho) close to getting my first complete 3-master-team, I am a family in their 30ies, but I have never ever touched Vergo. :D
Anyways, I'm gonna put a review about everything since maybe somebody might be interested how it works.



First of all: I rushed through Desolate Cliff and since I couldn't find Bellboy, just bought the hammer and then a pure white gold bar. Then I went to Auch and crafted the Platinum maul.
Another interesting thing - There was this lobby key in MM, which I also bought. (At one point I thought I made a mistake when I realized I need the Platinum maul, BUT...)
When I returned to the cliff it turned out that apparently ONE person needs the maul to open the gate, everyone ELSE (If I'm not correct, feel free to correct me) needs that lobby key (I can't spell Sharfenwhatever to save my life ''OTL).
So I go in... and this is where my adventure starts.

It is the same Cliff, only it is full with those lvl 100 monsters, they're not really too strong. Well, only Mii who's an expert (and an ele /cough) had a hard time dealing with them. It's good that after a while of struggling with the basic mobs they just stopped spawning.
Vergo noticed me pretty quickly.

Generally it wasn't very hard beating him. This Vergo is a bit beefed up, if the wiki doesn't lie the field version ahs 57 AR/DR, this one had 59.
His skills weren't that bad, Grassi got thrown back a few times, but that's about it.

I was so dumb that only halfway through the mission I understood that if I place Danny and Mii BEHIND Vergo, they don't get hurt. :T It was a good conclusion tho, since Mii would get damaged quite badly by his basic attacks.

The mission generally lasts for over 110minutes, it took me about 20 to finish him off (Struggling with mobs included), so I think that anyone who's not a noob or takes friends with them should have no problem, ESPECIALLY if they're a master.

In the end Vergo drops all kinds of stuff. I got plenty of lvl 100 armors, lvl84 elites, a few chips...
There is also some 'reward box' there, I opened it and it dropped a Mega Talt, lol. :D It prolly can drop better stuff too, since bosses can drop Symbol boxes, which I'm looking forward to the most. *Q*
ALSO, it drops some special key which is used for...

The treasure chest located in Deserted Quay! I remember when I was a noob I always wondered what it was for.
Now I know! I included a screen of what dropped from the box. ovo


And that is everything about my first time with Vergo.

I really really want to visit other bosses, but there's so many struggles. :'D Especially if I want to be vain and go alone (or just too embarrassed about myself to tag anyone along, OR WHEN I GET THE IDEA AT 2AM).
But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment