Friday, February 24, 2012

GE: Hairstyle tips 101

I haven't updated in a really long time because of various reasons.
First of all 13th-17th February were the most stressful days this school year because of Project Week. Well, as you see - I survived! This week was kind of a 'getting back on track' week, I even managed to participate in a Latvian & literature competition and get first place. '_' 
Well that's it about my personal life which is really boring anyways. As you can see, I've come to notice some pretty strange things in-game. I guess those are trolls hiding under a bridge? Who knows!




 That aside, I'm now trying to do all kinds of raids. Sadly I'm REAL bad at collecting shinies so it won't happen too often. :c I have experted Remi & Katy, which means now I need AT LEAST 3 symbols. Sigh. So much work! And I'm leveling Emi, Helena and Grace... which means more shinies to waste and symbols to get. 'w'
Rafflesia is fun to do too, and it goes quicker! =v= I want to do Vergo too but getting a silver hammer is tricky and buying one is just bleh. :c I need all the cash I can get but it's just getting less and less.










Anyways, to make this post less boring... If that's possible, I'll do some philosophical text. Sometimes when I start pondering about some things they come in handy later or something related to it happens.
First of all - boring IRL stuff. The day before the competition I thought the concept of children being super evil and scary (I dunno why I imagined Ludin befriending children, acting as their leader and ultimately killing her brother, Lionel) sounds pretty WTF but there's this story by a Latvian author that tells the story of some person who watches his neighborhood through the window and he watches how children interact and play. He notices that one of them takes the leader role and 'trains' the other kids and at one point they fight hobos with crowbars and in the end..... They break into the 'window person's room and kill him. Yep. Scary, no? But this story helped me as an example of a short story in the competition.

Ok stupid Artie's life things away, on to some GE philosophy.
Yesterday I thought about a stupid idea concerning Rebbie, his hair and how it relates to Lionel's costume.
Yesterday with some mad tips from Oli I invented a new hairstyle from me.
And yesterday I found out Ralph got a costume and hair! 'w' I guess spring is coming that's why new looks are a thing.
Ok putting off my own hair because I'm really boring. Just sayin' that I look like a wannabe scene kid.

Ralph's costume is a bit... too ... flashy for what I imagine being suitable for him. It's only good for making lame leprechaun jokes. But his hair - ooo baby lookin' fiine. /ok that sounds stupid/ The more handsome he gets the more feelings I feel. Anyways. ON TO REBBIE AND THE LAST PHILOSOPHICAL THOUGHT. Aren't you excited?

I thought of this weird thing... What if... Rebbies current hair is... just... A WIG. And in reality his hair is pink like Ludin's but cut REALLY short like the Indigo 9 hairdo so he could put a wig decently on? It sounds like a wacky idea. (I tried to draw it but I can't draw short hair that doesn't look like Vinnies or Arties or Raven's or somebody else's that's a bit on the long side)
But it leaves a plot hole - Dullahan Lillie was though to be the 'real' Lillie and Ludin's bro - but he has silver hair. So that negates the Rebbie-actually-has-pink-hair. I mean somebody would have seen baby Reb with pink hair at some point. <_>
Even though it's a fun idea. And another reason to make Reb insecure. /how cruel

Man. My hands hurt from typing. And my father talks in ALL CAPS. For real.
So weird.

Ok sorry for bothering you with really stupid text, maybe someday I'll update with something more interesting (even though my GE activity is slooow).
Maybe. Some. day.
















No comments:

Post a Comment