Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Text+GE: 80 Questions

I decided to do the 80 GE question thingie! ovo Gonna put it under a cut~




■ 80 questions for GE-players
1. What is your Family name? 
Mancinni

2. What GE-version/server do you play on? 
Sword2/Illier

3. What is your family level and how many characters do you have? 
LvL 38 / 45 characters (I think LOL)

4. What faction are you in? (If any) What is your alliance? (Royalist/Republican/Neutral) 
NOOONE

5. How long have you played GE?
Uhhh... soon will be 3 years I think? I've lost  hold of time.

6. How did you start playing GE?
Oli introduced me to it. He was like 'hey man wanna try' 
AND SO MY SOCIAL LIFE WAS SENTENCED TO DEATH

7. How did you come up with your Family name? 
I searched for an IRL last name and went for Mancini,but it was taken hence the extra n

■ Stock character questions
8. Which stock character is your favorite? 
Elementalists 8u8

9. Please talk freely about fighters.
I underrated them, but now I'm working on fixing my mistake! :D

10. Favorite fighter stances and skills? 
Eh I guess I like Tronada? I remember how when I was a nub I loved that one skill from hack and slash, I think it was violent shooting star or something equally cheesy

11. Please talk freely about wizards. 
They're so pretty but for me pretty useless TAT ATM

12. Favorite wizard stances and skills?
I want Telekinesis because it's a combat stance 8w8 But ATM I like Levitation and Curse

13. Please talk freely about musketeers. 
Um, they're kind of cool but I think they can be outclassed by newly released long rangers? Dunno!

14. Favorite musketeer stances and skills?
Outrage shot and that new Unlimited shot. Favorite skill? Um, Desperados, was that the last skill of OR?

15. Please talk freely about scouts.
They are the best healer characters hands down

16. Favorite scout stances and skills?
Um... I guess I'll go for ET because every expert and master needs those buffs :D

17. Please talk freely about the elementalists. 
8w8 Pretty, pretty and cool/strong! But squishy unu

18. Favorite elementalist stance and skills? 
Occultism - Abyss Flare

19. Favorite speech/voices of stock characters?
I like Japanese/Sword 2 ENG Ele and Sco, since I'm the most used to those characters uvu~

20. Favorite costume/equipment for stock characters? 
I like e96 armor costume for Ele (both genders), Ruidestencia for M!Ele, Cockatrice costume unironically, Capitaine series for Eles (YES I LOVE ELES I CAN'T HELP MYSELF)
And Kronian Thanatos for Sco
Capitaine for Wizard
And uhh... can't remember names. :D

21. What do you expect of stock characters in the future?
More pretty costumes and hair 8v8 Wizards need more love! 

■ RNPC/UPC character questions 
22. Favorite male RNPC/UPC? 
Gracielo and Raven

23. Favorite female RNPC/UPC? 
Helena and Catherines (Both fleshy and dolly)

24. Favorite RNPC/UPC stance and skills? 
I like expert crossbow stances (I think for Caly the skill was called Back Step Inferno, TOO COOL)
I love Madness skills 8w8
And ofc Hapkido and Croisement. Cul-de-sac all the way! Plus that last Hapki skill, I'm so forgetful boo

25. Favorite speech/voices of RNPCs/UPCs?
Sword2 Gracielo, sGE Helena, Japanese Raven (I'm so multicultural LOL)

26. What RNPC/UPC would you recommend to use?
Crossbow users or any long-ranger gun user, Martial artists, the elemental masters/Hellena 

27. What was your most memorable recruitment quest? 
I think so far - Raven's, how I pulled all nighters just to collect items :D

28. Favorite RNPC/UPC that hasn't yet been recruited or released? 
Hmmm - Ralph? He probably soon won't be 'not yet released' but I'm more emotionally attached to him that to Ion. Or anyone else for that matter. Though I'll name Beronif so it's a male AND a female favorite.

29. Favorite costume/equipment for RNPC/UPC?  
I like Reckless Emi's Banshee costume
Eduardo's Bristian Colonel costume
Helenas Cattleya
Cathy costumes (both fleshy and dolly)
Hmmm... I guess I won't name any more LOL

30. What do you expect of RNPCs/UPCs in the future? 
I want UPCs that use weapons that are un-popular like another lute user, more cannon users. And costumes for those UPCs who have none or only one! D: I want sassy Raven

















31. Here is Gracielo, looking at you from afar. You feel like he wants to be partners with you.
Will you let him join your Family? 
I will laugh at him for trying to be moe then just throw him in the barracks where he belongs.

■ MCC3 questions
32. What characters do you prefer? 
I think the best combo is one tanker-one long ranger DPSer and ofc a SCOUT

33. What character do you secretly hate?
Fandom secret: NOBODY
I used to dislike some but I realized I am fond of everyone in their own way, or just don't care about them

34. What is your main MCC3 team? (List more if you have more than 1 main team)
Raven-Lorch-Sco
Gracielo-Raven-Sco
Graci-Lorch-Sco
^Most commonly used

35. What team would you think of if you saw the sentence "These are real men..."?
Hmm. 8w8 Nar, Gert annnd I dunno who else would do for the steroid rush! :D

36. What MCC3 team would you like to use? (Okay to include not yet implemented characters) 
Torsche Cath - Ion - Sco
Raven - Ralph - Sco
Grace - Lorch - Sco
Helena - Ele - Sco

Sco can change to Emilia, MAYBE in a 100 years to Val, but that's the core
Those are legit teams, I'm not gonna list the crazy 'no scout' combos for derpin'

I just realized in the first question of this section I wrote about liking 'a good balance between a tanker and a DPS' THEN I LIST TEAMS WHICH AREN'T BUILT ON THAT PRINCIPE. I don't even follow my own advice LOL :D Whatever. It's fun that matters.
^Look, I got carried away and wrote a mini essay

37. What stats would you primarily add to fighter-types (including RNPCs/UPCs)?
STR/CON

38. Stats for wizard-types?
INT

39. Stats for scout-types?
CON, maaaaybe INT

40. Stats for musketeer-types?
DEX

41. Stats for elementalist-types?
INT

42. Do you make use of any combination buffs?
SOMETIMES the pioneers. Sadly I have 'paired up' or 'grouped up' characters that are from totally different groups of combos OTL

■ Equipment questions
43. What is your most prideful equipment?

I guess this semi-nooby thing |:D It has the most AR from all my weapons

44. What is the nicest equipment you acquired as a drop/in roulette? Are you lucky with drops?
I honestly do not consider myself overly lucky, I do not even consider these screenshots to be anything of worth. <:D Like sometimes I get WOW lucky, but, SOMETIMES.



45. Do you enhance items? What is your highest enhancement failure and success?
Biggest success is getting a shotgun and an armor to +7
Biggest failure? Failing at 83% upgrading to +5

46. Do you think certain enhancement NPCs have more chance to succeed than others? Which one? 
I don't really think it changes that much, but...
Don't trust Rio - HE WILL BREAK EVERYTHING.

47. Do you enchant items? What is the best stat you have gotten?
The % are not very good but it's the luckiest combo EVER for me and I'd rather buy a new pistol than re-enchant this one. True fact.

48. Do you craft your own equipments? 
Yeah I do! I have crafted a bunch. But it's a hassle for me because I can't really afford upgrading.

■ PvP questions 
94. What is your experience with victory and defeat in PvP?
I have never seriously PvP'd so I'll skip these questions!!!
50. What MCC3 teams are often used in Team PvP?
51. Please talk about some common tactics. 
52. What are you proud of to achieve in PvP?
53. What is the most annoying MCC3 team in PvP? 
54. Your most impressive PvP memory? 
55. Have you joined Colony War/Alliance War? Please talk freely about it. 
56. Any thoughts or expectations about PvP in the future? 
I hope that whenever I get a good compy and feel comfortable enough it'll be fun and it won't be filled with the same Torsche-Adelina-Val team 8w8^


■ Other questions 
57. What is your favorite pet? 
Ginger Tiger uvu

58. What kind of pet would you like to implement?
I want a fat owl baby >w< Or more birds!

59. Favorite pose?
Despair - when used in a witty manner


60. Please post a favorite screenshot here. 
Quality humor.


61. What is your favorite monster? 
I like Monty's flowerpeople 8w8

62. What is your least favorite monster? 
All the skeletons because they're kinda boring

63. Do you participate in raids? (Including solo) 
Yes! All kinds of. Whichever I can get my hands on.

64. Do you have a favorite leveling map? 
Bahamar? Good for nublets!

65. What map, that you've never been to, would you like to visit?
The depths of the Glacial tower!

66. What is your favorite city? 
Coimbra!

67. What is your favorite background music from the game?
Omg too hard to choose :D
I like all the music in Bahamar areas, from the calm to the heavy!

68. What is your favorite raid/mission/instance? Please explain about it. 
I really like Arsene Circus because I like the idea of a circus, I like the bosses (especially Arsene himself) and it's fun because it's one character only!!

69. What is your favorite official event?
So far I liked the Halloween event the most!

70. Have you participated in events organized by the gameprovider or individuals?
I wish I could. :c My computer can't handle too many people.

71. What thoughts do you have about the Cash Shop/Item Mall?
If only it wasn't such a big part of survival. TwT I have no money. unu

72. What about any of the gambling webgames related to GE?
Our version has none, if it had and it'd improve access to items in-game - I'd like it. If it made things rarer - nope, I'd dislike it.

73. Let's be honest. How much do you think people spend in the above mentioned things? 
Enough to buy a new car.

74. What are your fond memories of GE? 
When I was a total noob and everything was new and exciting and when getting to lvl 32 was the biggest achievement ever.

75. And as well, your bitter memories? 
When I failed some quests several times and just couldn't wrap my mind around tactics to survive. 

76. Do you have any general thoughts, suggestions or ideas about GE? 
I dunno GE is good as it is now. I just wish people wouldn't be so ass about it. 

77. What do you think about your GE-versions next update? 
Well, um, I'm excited for new opportunities!!!

78. Take care of yourself in and out of GE! Any words of advice about doing so?
Do not bot. Do not beg for vis. Don't trust blondes. /what

79. What do you think about the gameprovider and GMs of your GE-version?
I haven't had much contact with them but I think they're fun people!

80. Cheers for your good work!
FINALLY I'm done. My hand hurts from manually bolding each question. Let's hope my proofread was ok and I won't remember anything else...or be embarrassed about myself!
OMG THIS TOOK ME ALMOST AN HOUR

No comments:

Post a Comment