Sunday, February 26, 2012

GE: Ruins, a clan and TA

 Oli dragged me to Ruins after completing a run of Mines and it was quite fun! I helped him out a lot since it's hard to solo it. This boss was a bit tough when he landed AC and stunned, but we did it!
 However THIS fucker tortured us until we had like 3mins left, THEN WE FINALLY BEAT IT. It was just a bit too strong. <:D Then we just suicided at the next boss. It was funny. My Raven was the last survivor and I just made him run around until I got shot to death.








My Hellie havin quality time with Oli's Veiled and our other noobs are in the background. TuT fufu~

Panfy is special, that's not how you hold a sabre.

As part of the title suggests... I GOT A CLAN. Who knew! I never wanted to get a clan because
1) I am busy with school and don't get online often 2) My compy is slow and would crash in raids.
But those people were so nice I couldn't say no.
The clan is quite tiny, 15 people atm. Mostly experts. Me and the leader are the only masters (I think). Funny, I have the biggest family level, but that doesn't mean much I guess.
We attempted C-Mines BUT of COURSE I crashed at Argus...
Then we did Team Arena. You know what was fun? Instead of doing it 'liberally' - everyone teaming up - we actually split into two teams. My team won, fufufu. I had to go against the clan leader several times. (in the screen her characters are the first row - Caly, Asoka + scout, with sweet weapons, at least that angelic and dragonic looked sweet) but you know... I did pretty well. It was probably because it was TA and you know, you are overbuffed and stuff but it felt good to pulverize an Asoka with an angelic weapon several times. Especially with an ELEMANTALIST. Surprisingly my ele lived better than Raven... Against the boss lol. I awkwardly picked up all loot, nothing too exciting dropped though. I dunno if I'll have to hand it out sob. I'm so awkward. >w> But it's fun. So far I like the people a lot. I hope the clan lives for long and stays nice.

That's about it... Soon I'll return to my usual school schedule and stress. I probably have to write a math test tomorrow woopsie

No comments:

Post a Comment