Wednesday, March 7, 2012

GE: Hold the pistol

 Swamp Angler just doesn't like me. :I Sometimes I have to race it. Who first, warp or angler???


 Me and Oli kickin' Necroshaman's ass in BH. :OO Fun times best times. This was loong ago.
Failed Madness Farm because we didn't have enough good geared masters that time. >_< But maybe some other time!!!! Clan stuff can be fun, except my compy asplodes.

Circus run with Asoka! Grasi got a chance to move outta Barracks. Ouo

I will never get why Raven has to twist the pistol before shooting. I guess he just from DA HOOD.

Me forever alone mode fighting FF boss. That's when I realized two things:
1) I HATE Diablo
2) My clan has the wrong faction association. REPUBLICANS? REALLY? NOBODY IS A REPUBLICAN. I can kiss the buff goodbye. /o/
And to end it - a little cute Cathy. owo Durp~

No comments:

Post a Comment