Thursday, March 29, 2012

GE: Clash of the stalkers

Well I guess it's appropriate to make a post now. =A=; I always keep forgetting about checking my screenshot folder for possible submitting material.
Once I tried camping Dios (managed to catch him a whole day once!) and then at one point I got a red ticket so I went to search for the secret room and found this funnyguy. Ouo;

I guess THIS is why the mobs are 'x of chaos'.
Usually we lure Deca and it's ok but THIS was the most CHAOTIC raid ever. Stupid minions.



Ghetto PvP after raiding. Kra chilling while Grasi does some necro-pushups.


I wanted to take some screens during posing time and I accidentally caught Lillie having an acid trip along with his mates. No idea how to react to that.



When I saw that duo in the background my immeadiate thought was "OMG IT'S LILCATHY AND VAF, I HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY STALKED!!!"
Haha yeah I guess it's weird. |:3c But I'm gonna have small fits from time to time until I get an old man of my own. OTL
I have less than 10% of the sum I need, it's going to be a wild ride!!!

I guess that's all for now. =A= Gotta scan some of my notes for a classmate hububu


No comments:

Post a Comment