Monday, April 9, 2012

GE: Valleria GET



First of all - the hardships I face when making entries 9w9;
I always expect lots of screens from my folder and then there's just... nothing. Or Ralphs.

But this time I have THREE screenshots!!! Better than nothing, so says the moral of the comic. 9w9 /what


Once I got this from a raid. 9w9 And then with a few chips it got +2DR, I guess that means Rosy has a nice shield now. One day he gonna get blunts, javelins, etc etc..... But he's on hold like most of my experts. /o/

Looks like a Cathy exploded. OAO

While I was at Oli's place I decided to go after Val. 9w9 And I did it on the second try! It was tough and my SCs went from 20+ to THREE! Artie was the ultimate tank, my ele kept being blasted away woops. Haha but at least now I have an elf princess. 9w9
Called her Tobias. Gonna add her (HIS???) story now. ouo

That's about it now. =w= Overall I'm just collecting vis ingame. I really hope it won't go in vain. unu; Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment