Monday, April 30, 2012

GE: Wallace Sword

I couldn't handle the pressure and got Grace her shotgun stance. QwQ;;; Haha but now I'm finally saving up to clear my dept. |:3; After that I'll buy exp scrolls... and a crossbow.
Anyways, Gemini cost me only 45mil which is very little considering the fact that when I bought Duel Blaster for Artie Gemini had cost me 150mil |: Oh how times change /Nothing beats 400mil Pisces tho

Yesterday I veteran'd dum Ralph P:
I like the way the crossbowers run, I can't quite put my finger to it but there's something.... SOMETHING about the way they run that I just enjoy /I know I get feelings over the weirdest things
Also it's that you can sync any music to their rushin' so yep

Dios dropped this today... And I noticed some resemblance trololo
My Ralph must be proud that some ghetto unique shares his secondary name lol

RAVEN YOU WHORE
Your Ralph just isn't enough?!?!? Now you have to go after Artie too!? Poor boy Artie. :CCC
/Ironically Ralph and Raven yet have to stand next to each other in Barracks/a team. THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER'S EXISTENCE /Here I go again with my stupid talk woops

I realized that instead of making poor Artie kill little phobis it's way easier to ignore big, fat Phobitan and make both Raven & Artie kill the minions :| Goes faster and with less casualties, except when I lag then only Danny stays alive

Bought 'granny costume' (as Oli calls it) for Tobi 9_9 It's pretty... He's pretty... only never smiles, he's like Raven, whenever he poses he makes sad faces or O: faces. It's funny. 

Rushin!!! I'm tempted to draw Tobi in this getup. It'll prolly look even gayer than what I made for him now |:3
But who knows~

On a completely unrelated note I had fishtfingers today and they're so darn tasty D''':

That's it for today :3 Artie out

No comments:

Post a Comment