Sunday, April 29, 2012

GE: Little big Fordoi

Once there were a lot of little Fordois in basement. They had 67 AR/DR and I thought 'hey they can't be too strong right?' I was so very wrong. Good thing I had already collected cards before I selfpwnd. :D

Artie zombie running :| Sometimes Occulta BH is just cruel and my combat chars die. =_= Made the mistake of running thru half the dungeon to res Raven but that squishy daddy kept dying instantly as he rose up so nop, rather reach end and SC shooters. |:3

Got this from roulette x'D I guess I might keep it :3; I don't need GS that much but hey! Any weapon is a  good weapon. I remember back in the time when I had just reached Kurt/Eduardo quests I thought the baron weapons were the coolest. I had a list of weapons I wanted to craft lol. Beam gun was my dream pistol :3c aw.... noob times

That said my family level became bigger. =v= Lvld hipster daddy Ralph to... er.. lvl 88? or so, I already forgot. |:3 I also keep forgetting to add his 'article' to the hero page but I made a very tsundere picture yesterday so I can rush and do some writing huuhuh

That's about it. A short post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment