Saturday, April 21, 2012

GE: Undead pistol + Expert Grace

One day me and Oli made a magic circle in Lago Celeste. 9u9 Sadly Sis Cathy can't be tamed so she ruined the circle. >:CCC

Got this pistol from a BH roulette then enhcanted it with these stats! First racial weapon and it's some crappy e92! Oh well, I'll upgrade it and my musky will probably have his second weapon huhuuhu~ Better than nothing!!!

Got this once while exchanging gold relics. 9_9 Well, it's a crappy symbol but it's a SYMBOL. That is some luck. At least this thing drops me symbols unlike bosses and Rafflesia. I hate Rafflesia.

I'm doing CMines every day 3 times to get chips. 9u9 Mostly it pays off!
Sometimes I make a huge mess.

I experted my Grace, which adds to my bunch of stanceless experts hahaha
But I think I wanna get her both SB and Flint, which means I need a bayo. I might craft a serpy some day.
We'll see. Sadly I'm still 'saving up' ashfjahka stupid stupid >:ccc







Kra? What did you do...... WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?














:| .........................................................
Yeah I got this idea and I was like NOPE NOPE NOPE NOT GONNA HAPPEN
And then it happened
I can't get over the fact that when I want to draw something pretty I can't but when I want to draw faggotry I can draw.
Drawing bodily fluids is hard fyi /explodes and ascends into space
Contrary to popular belief I had more fun working on the body/clothes than... what you might think I worked on HSJKAFHKJASFHJKA
Never again LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL /this is embarassing

^ This is me escaping the scene


Artie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment