Friday, April 27, 2012

GE: Ralph GET

Was fooling around with screenies in Memoria and some Lloyd shots came out pretty sweet. :3 Haha I like that... 



 And one day Basement brought me THIS. Artie goin' invisible so I don't get pulverized eep!!!
Two Ravens bonding 9w9 I spawned on Oli~




And now to the main part!!!

There went the biggest sum of vis I've ever had. /sobbu
BUT AT LEAST I GOT MY OLD MAN FINALLY AAAA
Exactly a day after he got pulled partly from the cash shop lololololllll

Enemy of the state between two cops 
BTW!!! Grace is pretty brootal... I'm gonna awaken her & get stances, let's hope she hasn't become utterly useless or something sobbu.
ANYWAYS. Back onto uncle talk......

CAN I JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE HIS ADORKABLE JAPANESE VOICE
I'm sorry I just can't. I feel kinda lame but y'know I need my period of faggotry before I get used to him and don't go 'MY BABY' after every movement. kk

His boots are sassy

HIS COAT IS WHOOSHY
IT JUST WHOOSHES WHILE HE STANDS
LIKE PCHOO PCHOOO PCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~

Ok I'm done. 9u9

Finally.

Artie out. /Omg I'm so embarassing waa don't hate me ppl 6n6;;;;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment