Tuesday, May 29, 2012

GE: Long time no see

I haven't posted in a long time so I'm gonna spam some pictures and text... I feel more comfortable writing long stories in blogger. 9_9/ I can almost voidpost


I got my musk a bayo (cheap, +5) and Flintlock so yeah, another char made slightly more useful

I am happy with him because he looks cool and is pretty strong... He'd prolly kick major ass with a good +7 serpy ;w;w;w;w; And soon US gonna come out, WHAT THEN? WHAT THEN?

It was hilarious how Raven brutally mauled a tiny fordoi... critical skilled, sigh, Raven, my baby. unu You need better stuff too.....

Once I had to battle invisible bribantra... it was weird

It's such a simple event but so frustrating... I hate dying from Blood Saber arghhh stupid glitched mobs :( But at least Cruz gives some nice rewards... sometimes... Quietly hoping for exp scrolls

I got worried that the uglybow got lost SOMEWHERE (tā ir ka liek Kalijai un Ralfam to dalīt kā čigāniem pa apli), then I flipped the view and got greeted with this. Poor Caly got the  uglybow jammed in her back.



Ok now I have to finish this post with some white tears.....
I am in infinity dilemmas. I am thinking - maybe I should replace my ele with musk because a musk is cheaper to hold. He doesn't eat orbs like mad (im running even out of ASO boxes) nor does he need lollies to function properly.
That puts me into another jam - if I want my musk to be my main I need gear for him, which means vis wasting 
And I still need a fuckload of gear, upgrades, intensifying and what not
But it's so hard. arghhh I can't save up vis for everything
It's so frustrating!!! I wish I could concentrate on one character but nop. I dunno 'bout Raven's pistol... should I save up now or should I get snail shells from memo boxes next patch I don't even know.
sigh I wish I could get 33ARs but I won't even think about them lol
I need so many things and WANT so many things but I don't know here to start or how to get what I want
If only saving up was easier. Chips just don't cut it. I try my best to do dailies but as I said. I need so many things I physically can't save up for everything. ESPECIALLY cash shop items arghhh fuuu-


Artie out





No comments:

Post a Comment