Tuesday, June 12, 2012

GE: Dancing Ele

This was one of the first things that greeted me on Rembrandt so I must post it first. Lio pedoing on Ludin. Stay classy, stay classy


-YOU GET YOUR BUTLER ASS UP NOW!
-But emi I'm hu-
-YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN I AM SPEAKING!!!

Sometimes Emi loses it and then she becomes all angry. :3c;


Dialogue comparison - top is sGE, bottom is Sord
Graci sounds like a cock on Sord LOL at least he's giving Ira a second chance in sGe...

Man but Gracielo is the most precious baby ever /random nostalgic feels /No matter how many old papas enter my life GRASI STAYS FOR LIFE


And now on to some... tomfoolery... I WANTED TO SEE IF SCREENSHOTS TURN OUT NICER IF I TURN ON FULL SCREEN BLOOM.
Well it looks like from the animes but whatever. SPARKLY AND SOFT ^O^

I like this one... if it were a fullscreen cap it'd make a cool wallpaper ARGH :(

Awkward sex moves - Raven's favorites





DANCING ELE :D

And here I ended my foolery...
It might look a bit dumb but spare my poor soul for I am a photoshop noob orz;;;


Artie out!

No comments:

Post a Comment