Sunday, June 17, 2012

GE: Man eating skull

I soloed Castilla up to this boss one day. :I The fact that I got past Basilisk is a bloody miracle. I felt so proud of myself, of my ele. :D Gurl you rock. Actually I was proud about Raven too because he was strong too, took less damage from magic dealers than usually. Good Kra. /pets him


Borrowed my dad's external HD and moving many files overwhelmed my computer so I took Lil Cathy out and posed with her a bit. herpa derp :D I will expert her and then all my Cathies will be expert. >:3 It's ironic how I first experted the newest Cathy, aka Katy Torsche, and my first Cathy is still lvl 101. 
That said here is my latest Expert - Sister Cathy. Now I have 3 Experts that need awakening scrolls, but that'll wait. Caly can get it some day, Katy doesn't really need it and well Sis... She can wait too.



Got this from Bribantra roulette O_o Unfortunately I have nothing to do with it... It's meaningless to craft it + nobody will buy it most likely :D So it's rotting in my inventory woh woh. We'll see



Went to PY once out of boredom, at first it was deserted and I could fool around with Kra. Then after a while another family came. And wiped me out. I am such a noob. 


After getting cards in the basement I traveled about with Emily. She's handy because lots of monsters can't touch her while she flies (like the nasty parasites). Some gargoyle got on my back tho, but it had 65 AR/DR so it hurt me only a bit.
Then I found Lust monsters. And obviously had to investigate and one skilled on me and killed me. :D They're really weird. THEY HUMP THE AIR. But I guess that's excusable since they're named 'Lust' probably their behavior is supposed to be a mix between 'seductive' and 'disturbing'.



Got a DC at Bribantra. =_= That was tragic, I WAS DOING SO WELL, but noo. 



And let's finish this post with some pseudo artistic diarrhea. (:

Artie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment