Thursday, June 21, 2012

GE: Summer slumber

I got really bored once and took the least suspicious team. However my patience lasted for 5 minutes maximum, then I just blew the buildings away and logged out.

Sisterhood of the pants! Except Cathy has a dress.



Bribs was kind to me today and gave me this, now my whole team has earrings. ^o^/ now I need only one belt.


Chillin'

Emi looks pretty with an earring. 

Bought Capitaine costume for 25mil /or was it 20? I don't remember
Anyways I really want the hair... plus regular glasses, then Victor will turn into the perfect evil nerd brother. :D




Oli suggested we go do Arsene's vault. so we did.
Taking two eles wasn't half bad. Tenseness spam helps a LOT

Well, but I still got swarmed.


That's about it, I guess I'll go on an semi-eternal slumber until 10.?? comes out =A=/ I need so many things from the upcoming patches it's not even funny. My 'pistol fund' isn't increasing so meh. Maybe one day I'll get a 32AR pistol ^o^/ /noob

Artie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment