Saturday, March 17, 2012

GE+Art: Attack of the little girl

 I experted my Hellena and Oli was all "LET'S DO ARSENE'S SECRET VAULT" to which I answered "Get me an exp scroll and then we'll talk" I wasn't entirely serious, but I guess either Oli is very nice or just knew that I'd start moaning like a whale anyways and he gave me one! So I awakened Hellie. Then Oli lent me some good robe so she doesn't die and we went to the vault. The only tough part was the swarm of honors - that's when we realized we need a magic dealer. A poor expert stance-less Helena won't do the trick. :D Need insta-casters 'cuz those honors skill like MAD.
 So I had collected like 600mil ,waiting for a great opportunity. One day I saw this baby for 230 mil - it had the DR but it was +0. I thought 'to hell with it!' and bought it. Then I wasted money for 30UAs + +5 veteran lacquer - And got it to +6 with first try! So lucky. ;w; Raven now doesn't die that much anymore! I'm so happy for him. uwu
I also crafted a Black Bishop, which is +4 atm but with some useable stats, I'm gonna craft a golden fist but I need 800 shinies for DH. Oh well, at least I'm moving!






Fateful meting of the birdies OAO!

Once I went to Rafflesia but I had to wait on both channels for instance so... THIS started to happen. I wonder what bug bit Mii for her to do such things. Owo Maybe she just likes dem Kras??? But I doubt it!
Poor Raven is confused, he doesn't know how to deal with little girls.

How is confusing an old homo a success, Mii, who thought you this? Cathy?!

The awkwardness continues...


Flirting with old men 2012 - the movie

Ok, that's it for stupidity now :D
On to drawings!!!

This is supposed to be Emi. >w> She's a cutie pie. <3

Here is our offender Mii. Being all moe n shit

Katy going bitch mode because Lloyd is busy wooing Vaffy. :DDDD

A day can't go without this faggot.
He says "I like you". Prolly to his dumb blondie.

Cute Rebbie - GO!
His arms are a bit derpy whoops

And to end this post - Prince Rebbie! Handsome as ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment