Sunday, February 17, 2013

GE: Adriana & ToC

The other day I finished Castilla explorers favor quest and started going for Adriana, noticed in ToC that there are Tempest statues everywhere.

After getting zero quest drops Oli & me stopped after Einwind (who was a bitch to beat) and derped around.
Among all sorts of terrible things we documented on Tumblargh we came to the conclusion that Racie and Cruz look nice when put together. Not in a shippy way but in a compositional way. It's like they complement each other's clothes/colorscheme and they make a nice contrast. Y'know black vs white.


This was probably your reaction after reading that.
Man, Lio is such a bloody stoner what the hell is wrong with him. /I'm sure that was a Rebbie


Ladies and gentlemen - the officer of Viron after being sentenced to ass kickery


 He was kind of strong but that didn't stop me from dicking around. I HAD SO MUCH FUN TRYING TO MAKE HIM FLY.


Cruz trying to get Lio to swim in the pond. It's not as easy as it looks. 
Overall I've become lethargic in the game. I'm stuck at 596 points in Racie event. TnT Not fair... I want my own Racel too. unu


No comments:

Post a Comment