Thursday, February 21, 2013

GE: Racel & Costumes

 This week I decided to master two characters, Marie and Natalie! I also acquired Racel and mastered him too, thus my family level is now 48! Not sure what I will do next. Maybe I should finally get Ion! D: And I really need Abyss. :( Vincent wants to be a master too...

 T3fun released a new gambling event with lots of awesome costumes! Thankfully I got the stuff from the market manager. c: I think Vero's hair looks ok. Ralph is totally fabulous. 8v8 HE IS OFICIALLY COMPLETE NOW! well maybe his shining sting ring needs +2DEX u3u but overall he has reached perfection



 Since I got a bit of munnies I decided to upgrade things. I got Racie's dragonic sabre to +7 and a dragonic shotgun to +6 for Marie. Marie is a very awesome character tbh. Not sure if I'll keep there wonderful stats though.
Among other things I (almost) finished Elisa's therapy stance. Her life story made me sad. :( A really nicely developed character, with a decent translation her story would recieve a 10/10 ok.

Annnd this post will end with an excited capitaine Vincie u3u He hopes that the sass will attract Monty's ring

No comments:

Post a Comment