Thursday, February 7, 2013

GE: *sing a song*

Finished this 'wonderful' quest at last. RAVEN AND GARCIA ARE SUCH GAYS I CAN'T HANDLE IT. Ok Raven is a huge pedo and Garcia is a huge gay I can't handle them both. They're the bestworst bruders to ever step in the new world.

And then there's these two gays. Emi just stands aside.

Some botter decided it'd be a splendid idea to spam crap on me. Changed channel after they became too persistent. Next time I'll rip them a new asshole.

I tried out Leo room and some other missions and came to the conclusion that it's not entirely worth the bother unless you're really hyped for symbol boxes. The instances are mostly really easy but you get loads of crap so yeah.

 I absolutely wasn't emotionally ready for this. WHAT WAS THAT






Let's end this post with lesbian dolls. Though I think Jerris is a dude. But it's not like anyone knows. Lil' Cathy is on a path to self discovery. Dolly love?? I don't know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment