Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Baby Tanuki : Genshin Impact

 

I really enjoy the non-combat events Mihoyo/Hoyoverse throws at us!

Baby, baby boy~

Then there is the moment of solid life advice. I like how it's so innocently framed since Kichiboushi doesn't understand us too well but it still conveys something very important - life will be tough but you gotta keep your head up!

Anyways, have Ei farming some wood so I can build shrines in my teapot. I am still struggling to upgrade the Sakura tree to actually get the Inazuma layout...
Genshin might be an exploration game but I'm a very lazy explorer, not to mention I started an alt on Asia and now I have to juggle two genshins. Maybe I need to take it slow... mostly because I want to return to Guild Wars 2.

Augh, why do I this to myself, it is much easier to play only one game but Genshin is really made to be addicting, it's hard to step away with new releases of characters and constant updates. I really don't get how players can complain about content drought. 😖

Drunk on nectar aka hunting whopperflowers for Ganyu~


No comments:

Post a Comment