Sunday, February 27, 2022

Small updates : Genshin Impact

This was a lousy week but gacha was good to me and gave me a nice surprise! Now Xiao looks pretty holding a polearm that actually matches his aesthetic.

Friend wanted to test Shenhe's support abilities so DPS Qiqi could show off, it was quite fun!


I finally started the Enkanomiya event, apparently diligent players finish it in 6 to 8 hours max. I will take it slow since there is an entire month left. Honestly I don't get the speedrunners, you don't even get anything from finishing the event day one but what do I know, I'm just a filthy casual.

Other than that I didn't particularly advance anything this weekend, feeling under the weather so I am sticking to Warframe, mostly indulging in fashioning my robots. Drew something too. Let's just say the current global events aren't particularly joyful and I don't feel like playing games or drawing in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment