Monday, February 28, 2022

Memories : Warframe

My father did not care for the etiquette and formalities of the Corpus, he spoke what he meant and made sure that his conversation partner knew his intentions from the get go. He was honest, hard working and stood for what he believed.

Which is why the Board assassinated him.

[..]

If I hadn't know Nef Anyo for so long I would believe that the character you see speaking to the other aristocrats is the real him. No, The Prophet of Profit is merely an act.

[..]

When we were mere crewmen, we would often stargaze at the end of our shift, as we had little energy to do else. He would point at the sky and say "Ergo, one day, you and I will be among the stars". It's what kept us both going.

[..]

Reaching the stars left me with a profound emptiness, perhaps that is the reason why I left the Corpus.

"I am not a magpie, you cannot win me over with trinkets."

No comments:

Post a Comment