Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chrysalis, o Chrysalis

It's been a while since I've posted something that actually qualifies as valid for the purpose of this blog, so to make up for it... I'm gonna... post.
I feel better so I can spend more time assembling things and thinking creative. Man, catching up with school will be hell. Anyways.

Let's start with the cult of the chicken. :D





LOOK AT ALL THAT STUFF. Well, it's crap anyways, but hey, I found it funny that some mysterious person (the things had no nametag and wouldn't disappear) scattered all around bellem box droppings. :3c


"Just gonna stand there and watch me sleep, but that's alright because I like the way you creep."
Uhm, yeah... I know angles. |:DD; Don't worry, Doon survived.

I tried to figure out why I had this, then I thought... it must be because of the stalker.
Hide you wife, Hide yo kids.


Anyways, I'm still out to get that goddamn Gemini symbol, but it's tough. Nobody's selling it, but people are on a roll and everyone wants to BUY it, I'm not really sure about the price, but I know it's annoyingly steep. So I made a plan B - attempt visiting Chrysalis as often as possible. Chrysalis would drop all kinds of crap, but no symbol, so my friend said - Hey, maybe try taking a vet to solo the Chrysalis, what if that helps?

So today I take Bro together with my two other lovely morons and go to Joaquin. Sadly, no Chrysalis there, but since I'm a bitch and don't like wasting keys (I buy those damn things) I pretty much camp and wait for Chrysalis to appear. To clear boredom, I decided to make a photostory.


Grassi is always hopeful, laying right in the middle like a boss.

Edu tries to explain the situation, but Bro doesn't really care, he doesn't really want to care.

While Grassi and Edu are busy clearing family business, Bro is a bit thoughtful. He definitely imagined 'helping out' a little bit different. Hey, at least there's a sudden mob depletion! But maybe that's bad... Since Joaquin monsters are 'dead things' and could be used to bully Grassi, but oh well...

Suddenly, a wild Edu appears.

Bro doesn't like joking around, so he showed the dumb fairy, who's boss.

And he doesn't like Grassi either. Poor dude, nobody loves him.

No comments:

Post a Comment