Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Master of GIFs

I was at Oliface's place and I exchanged goldcorn and got an Angler spinelle. Then he rushed to take his Dad's laptop and we together beat it. (We got lucky that it was the REAL Swamp Angler, not some lame bog angler) and -gasp- IT DROPPED A SCORPIO SYMBOL! After a bit of exchanging I was finally able to get ET. :3 I know I'm VERY slow with this, but let a noob, live, k? /shot At least I SOMEHOW saved ~200mil. |Dc (Or is it up to 300mil now? Heaven knows)





Moving on, I'm still having lots of fun in both Errac zones, trying to get back my luck of runes (got one Ti today, lolol)
But I have noticed one thing that has become quite a pet-peeve since I'm such a maniac:

LOOK AT ALL THOSE DARN WOLVES. People hunt bears and leave the wolves alone, thus driving them kinda insane. :C I can't beat the wolves cuz they'd run around like WHOA and I can't hunt bears cuz... just... WTF LOOK AT THIS.
So I'm kinda going mad when people leave wolves astray, EVERYTHING HAS TO BE CLEAN, THINK OF OTHERS. -rage- This is almost as annoying as all those QQers on the forums, ok, that actually hits the top of the annoying meter. I better not comment on it.
ahem, that was silly... anyways. Next thing.



I'm no video master (I'm kinda lazy, my compy is kinda slow and sucky annnd I'm not too creative, and let's not talk about animations, ok??) So I kind of wanted to try out something else.
Screenshot animation. This is how I did it - I used a certain skill and SPAMMED THE PRNTSCREEN BUTTON LIKE A BOSS.
Then I opened flash (of course using pretty resized images) and threw it together.
It was kinda fun, but there's no real use in making many of them. x'D Unless I'd make something funny to use as some kind of reaction gif or just a 'random funny gif that people will love me for me'
But yeah... of course I'm not great enough to make something epic, so let's just enjoy what I have:



Look at this mofo go. Also, panpan ass.

I know the colors/quality is kinda fucked. :C Since I'm a flash noob I couldn't figure out how do I make the gif file to not crap up colors ANNND PB allows to upload flash files only for ~*~Pro~*~ users, well, shit. (Also I'm not sure if I have a simpler animating program sooob)
I have no idea about the speed, I put the framerate to 9 frames per second, seems normal on my computer/Google Chrome. FireFox prolly will speed up anyways so it's gonna look like 30 frames per second (which looks funny, since I did that accidentally in flash, hur hur)



That's it for today, Archy out.




No comments:

Post a Comment