Sunday, December 5, 2010

The holy moment has come

I finally finished the huge collab.
This is an epic collab between me and Oliface/Ritnberns that was drawn when he was at my place. U: The paper is bigger than an A3 page soo only pictures can be taken, but fear not, I took closer shots of each character.
THIS BEAUTY WILL BE ON MY WALL AND PLEASE MY EYES EVERY DAY.
Now I'm gonna show a breakdown of everything.





The lineart.

Halfway done. :D

2/3 done and maybe you can notice that some previously done characters are a bit touched up. (Did that after a lil' bit coloring teachings)


And now close-ups.

Papa, Dunduk-o-turret and Necca. c: And a bit of Claire's. Owo Claires, Turret and Necca colored by Oliface.

Flirty!Angie and Derpy!Ira the bro. :D Angie colored by Oliface.

Cooldude!Angie

Fat!Puppy!Ira and Srs!Viki and a bit of Chicken. :D
Kinda went batshit with Puppy's clothes, I think they were yellow BUT I SOMEHOW OVERDOSED ORANGE SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. Viki had gloves too prolly, BUT HE'S TOO COOL FOR GLOVES.

Edudu, Chicken and Puppy's tail. :D

Grassi, Jizzguana and Kurt in a bikini, yeah...

Doon.
Fun story: exact words I said upon realising he has full gloves: 'Vo bļā, tie ir cimdi.'

Claires n Cathies. :D And a retarded Gehvars.

~*~BRO~*~

Soso. :D I was kinda confused by her outfit BUT I COULDN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SHE COULD HAVE A BARE BUTT SO I MADE A RETARDED JUMPSUIT, now praise me. OTL

Annnd, Herena, who suffers from a bad case of shitty camera picture, but she's not the best so I am not re-taking it. xD

THAT'S IT, I HOPE THIS PLEASES YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment