Friday, December 3, 2010

This girl

Super derpy experimental picture.
I dislike doing lineart traditionally because I always fuck up something, so I wanted to try out coloring without having lineart, only the sketch. True, the graphite pencil smears out a bit, but it looks neat I think. Well, this drawing is derpy and has LOTS of flaws I'm not even going to point out, maybe I'm only going to say that I wanted the glasses to look nice, but of course they kinda ended up like 2 circles smeared up on the face, boohoo. Halfway through the picture I went 'why the hell are her shoulders and arms so uneven... I don't even.' THAT'S HOW MOST OF MY DRAWINGS END, I always notice retarded things too late. Ok, I'll stfu before I find more problems. OTL
Not sure if this was even worthy to show, but whatever. x'D

No comments:

Post a Comment